What are cookies and what are they for
A cookie is a small text file that a website web user visiting send to its terminal ( computer , mobile device such as smartphones or tablet ) where it is stored before being relayed to that site during a subsequent visit to the same site.
This site uses the following categories of cookies :
– analysis cookies , used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site. They are assimilated to technical cookies if the service is anonymized.
– profiling and marketing cookies , used exclusively by third parties other than the owner of this site to collect information on user behavior during navigation, and on interests and consumer habits, also in order to provide personalized advertising.
Ways to express consent to profiling cookies
On the first visit to the site, the user can accept all cookies by performing one of the following actions:
– closing the banner by clicking on the X present in the banner itself;
– by clicking on “ACCEPT” in the banner itself.
– on the first visit to the site, if it does not perform any of the actions described in the banner but, from the banner , accesses the extended information, the user can refuse consent to the installation of cookies by clicking on the appropriate link in the sections that they follow at the bottom of the description of each cookie of this information (called ” Opt-Out “);
– or through the browser settings . That is, the User can:
- manage cookie preferences directly within your browser , preventing their installation;
- remove from your browser the cookie already installed, including the cookie in which consent, the user may be provided, the installation of you saved cookies from the site.
Instructions for disabling cookies can be found on the following web pages :
Technical cookies that do not require the prior consent of the User
The cookie technicians are used to enable the operation of the site and / or to provide you a service or function that the user has specifically requested. They therefore guarantee normal navigation and use of the site, also allowing you to save the preferences expressed by the user and thus optimize his browsing. The site uses both first and third party technical cookies . The technical cookies used by the site can be divided into the following subcategories:
– “user input” cookies : session cookies used to keep track of the data provided by the user by filling in the appropriate online forms (for example the forms present during the purchase process for entering the shipping or billing address) or , as happens in the case of the shopping cart, to remember the items that the user has selected and placed in the cart, by clicking on the appropriate button;
– “cookie consent” : cookie that documents the user’s consent to the installation of profiling cookies by completing one of the actions described in the banner / brief information; recognizes the user on the second access to the site, so as not to request consent to install cookies again ; it has a duration of 12 months.
Third party cookies
This site also acts as an intermediary for third-party cookies (such as buttons for social networks ), used to provide additional services and features to visitors and to simplify the use of the site itself, or to provide personalized advertising. This site has no control over their cookies, as entirely managed by third parties and does not have access to the information collected through these cookies . Information on the use of these cookies and their purposes, as well as on how to disable them, are provided directly by third parties on the pages indicated below.
It should be remembered that, generally, tracking users does not involve identifying them, unless the user has already registered for the service and is also already “logged in”, in which case it is understood that the user has already expressed the your consent directly to the third party when registering for the relevant service (eg Facebook ).
– Google Inc.
– Google Analytics
Used to analyze the use of the site by users, compile reports on site activities and user behavior, check how often users visit the site, how the site is tracked and which pages are visited most frequently. The information is combined with information collected from other sites in order to create a comparative picture of the use of the site compared to other sites in the same category.
Collected data: browser identification , date and time of interaction with the site, page of origin, IP address.
Place of data processing: European Union – the anonymization of the service being active.
The data collected do not allow personal identification of users, and are not crossed with other information relating to the same person. They are treated in aggregate and anonymized form (truncated at the last octet). On the basis of a specific agreement (DPA), it is forbidden for Google Inc. (controller) to cross such data with those obtained from other services.
Further information on Google Analytics cookies can be found on the Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites page .
– Adobe Analytics
Social Network Plugin
This site also incorporates plugins and / or buttons in order to allow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks . When you visit a page of our website web that contains a plugin , your browser connects directly to the servers of the social network where you loaded the plugin , who servers can trace his visit to the site and, where appropriate, associate it to his account of the social networks, in particular, whether the user is logged on at the time of the visit or have recently sailed into one of the sites web containing social plugin .
If you do not want the social network registers the data related to browsing this site web , you need to exit from your account the social and possibly eliminate the cookies that the social network was installed in the browser used.
Plugins with advanced user privacy protection functions are installed on this site , which do not send cookies or access cookies on the user’s browser when the page is opened but only after clicking on the plugin .
The collection and use of information by these third parties are governed by their respective privacy policies , to which please refer to:
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), the user can, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
– object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
– request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
– know its origin;
– receive intelligible communication;
– have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
– request the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
– in cases of consent-based processing, receive the data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device, only at the cost of any support;
– the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority ;
– as well as, more generally, exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller:
Fashion & Fashion SRl, in the person of the legal representative pro tempore Andrea Guglielmi, with registered office in Via Nomentana 761 00137 Rome ; E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org