INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13, D. LGS. n. 196/2003 AND ART. 13, REG. EU no. 2016/679 Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (hereinafter “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereafter “GDPR Regulation”), containing provisions to protect people and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we wish to inform you that the personal data you provide will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations to which our Company is bound. Fashion & Fashion SRl . provides some information regarding the processing of personal data provided by the user. It should be noted that, according to Article 4 of the GDPR Regulation, “treatment” must be understood as: “any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as the collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, diffusion or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction “. The personal data you voluntarily provided to Fashion & Fashion SRl. upon registration, on the occasion of commercial relationships aimed at the conclusion of contractual agreements and their execution, promotional activities or otherwise acquired as part of our business, in compliance with the legislative and contractual provisions in force, are subject to treatment based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, to protect your privacy and your rights, in compliance with the aforementioned legislation. Therefore, pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR Regulation, we inform you of the following: DATA COLLECTION METHOD This site collects user data in two ways:
- Data collected in an automated way: while browsing users, the following information may be collected, which are stored in the file to log the server ( hosting ) site:
– internet protocol address (IP); – type of browser ; – parameters of the device used to connect to the site; – name of the internet service provider (ISP); – date and time of visit; – web page of origin of the visitor ( referral ) and exit; – possibly the number of clicks . These data are used for statistical and analysis purposes, in an exclusively aggregated form. The IP address is used exclusively for security purposes and is not crossed with any other data.
- Data provided voluntarily: The site may collect other data in the event of voluntary use of services by users, such as commenting, communication services (contact forms, comment box, request for quote or information), and will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service:
– name and surname; – e -mail address ; – telephone number. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- institutional, connected or instrumental to the activity of Fashion & Fashion SRl . such as archiving, processing, billing, customer management;
- to fulfill legal obligations related to civil, tax, accounting rules, for the purposes of administrative management of the relationship you have established with Fashion & Fashion SRl .;
- to fulfill contractual obligations, technical support and technical information, after- sales assistance ;
- of profiling, to satisfy market surveys and statistics relating to the products covered by the Fashion & Fashion SRl activity . also aimed at assessing the degree of user satisfaction ( customer satisfaction );
- of Marketing Direct, for communication on future business initiatives, announce new products, services and offers of Fashion & Fashion SRI . by sending advertising material and newsletters by e-mail and / or paper by post;
- statistics, for the collection of data and information in an exclusively aggregated and anonymous form in order to verify the correct functioning of our website . None of this information is related to the natural or legal person who uses the site and does not allow its identification in any way; therefore, consent is not required;
- security, for the collection of data and information in order to protect the security of the site ( anti-spam filters , firewalls , virus detection) and of users and to prevent or unmask fraud or abuse to the detriment of the website . The data are recorded automatically and may possibly also include personal data (IP address) that could be used, in accordance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to damage other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. These data are never used for user identification or profiling and are periodically deleted; therefore, consent is not required;
- of ancillary activities, for communication to third parties who perform functions necessary or instrumental to the operation of the service and to allow third parties to carry out technical, logistical and other activities on our behalf. Suppliers have access only to the personal data that are necessary to perform their duties, undertake not to use the data for other purposes and are required to process personal data in accordance with current regulations.
SENSITIVE DATA (“SPECIAL CATEGORIES OF DATA”, ART. 9 OF THE REGULATION) The sensitive / particular data you may provide will be processed only for the operations necessary to fulfill the obligations, also pre-contractual, deriving from the supply relationship to the interested party of goods , services or services, in accordance with the principle of relevance and non-excess of the data processed necessary to fulfill contractual obligations. Pursuant to art. 13 par. 1, lett. c) of the GDPR Regulation, we remind you of the possibility of withdrawing consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation. LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING The processing of personal and sensitive / particular personal data you provide is justified by the need to comply with the legal and tax obligations to which the Data Controller is subject, as well as the need to perform the contract to which you are a party, or execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at your request. The provision of your personal data and any sensitive / particular data is necessary in order to regularly fulfill the contractual and legal obligations connected to the commercial relationship you have established with Fashion & Fashion SRl : in their absence, we cannot follow up on the relationship contractual. The processing of data for direct marketing and profiling purposes is based on the consent of the interested party. COMMUNICATION AND PROCESSING METHODS The treatment will be carried out in the following ways:
- personal data are processed in such a way as to guarantee adequate security and confidentiality. To this end, the data are collected in our database and protected with suitable security measures to prevent unauthorized access or use of personal data and equipment used for processing;
- the sensitive / particular data that may be collected are stored in the Fashion & Fashion SRl IT systems , reducing the use of personal and identification data when the purposes pursued can be achieved using anonymous data and appropriate methods that allow identification of the data subject only in case of need. Sensitive / particular data that are exceeding or no longer necessary as they relate to the performance of evaluation activities that are now exhausted will not be subject to further and / or different use by the Data Controller;
- in compliance with the purposes indicated above and permitted by law, your personal data may be communicated externally in the context of: companies associated, controlling and affiliated with Fashion & Fashion SRl .; of the commercial partners of Fashion & Fashion SRl . (manufacturing companies, suppliers, carriers and couriers, etc.); only as regards personal data, of companies that carry out inquiries relating to the sphere of customer satisfaction; provided that Fashion & Fashion SRl . operates internationally, the data in question may be transferred abroad, within the territory of the EU, for the execution of the contract concluded between you and Fashion & Fashion SRl .. These data are transferred with the help of appropriate guarantees for their protection.
- analysis cookies : used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site. They are assimilated to technical cookies if the service is anonymized;
- profiling and marketing cookies : used exclusively by third parties other than the owner of this site to collect information on user behavior while browsing, and on interests and consumer habits, also in order to provide personalized advertising.
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identity of the owner, managers and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2, Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1 GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment occurs proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communications;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority for any matter relating to the aforementioned data processing.
Furthermore, pursuant to art. from 16 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the interested party may exercise:
- the right of rectification (art.16);
- the right to be forgotten (cancellation of article 17);
III. the right to limit the processing (art.18);
- the right to obtain from the Data Controller the notification to the recipients to whom the data of any corrections or cancellations or limitations of the processing have been transmitted (art.19);
- the right to portability (art.20);
- the right to object (art.21);
VII. the right to refuse the automated process (art.22). In this way, you are allowed to access your data to:
- a) verify its veracity;
- b) modify them if they become inaccurate;
- c) integrate them also with a supplementary declaration;
- d) request cancellation.
The interested party may revoke the consent expressed at any time in relation to the distinct purposes indicated above, except for the impossibility of continuing the commercial relations as indicated and without prejudice to the processing of the data previously acquired for the fulfillment of the tax-tax obligations dependent on the contracts concluded. The interested party can exercise the rights reserved to him at any time, by contacting the following contacts: E-mail : e email@example.com ; DATA CONTROLLER The Data Controller is: Fashion & Fashion SRl , in the person of the legal representative pro tempore Andrea Guglielmi , with registered office in Via Nomentana 761 00137 Rome ; E-mail : e firstname.lastname@example.org Last update: 14 .0 4 .2020